What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you how to build a successful massage therapy business
- Teaching you how dehydration is the greatest health enemy of the practising therapist
- Teaching you the secret client booking technique to use when you are busy
- Teaching you hidden financial risks in practicing massage therapy
- Teaching you how to stay positive when things go wrong
- Teaching you how to get clients to call immediately
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ignite Your Massage Therapy Business scores 73.10/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.massagetherapysuccess.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: massagetherapysuccess.com you’ll also be taken through to massagetherapysuccess.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)